Black Leopard Kit
This Kit comes with, 2 vapourizers, e-liquid and an eGo hard travel case so you can keep your vapourizer protected, wherever you take it.
What is included:
The quality vape starter kit comes with:
* 2 vapourizers (including: 2 batteries with 2 clearomizers)
* 1 travel case
* 1 e-liquid (non-nicotine e-juice)
* 1 wall charger and 1 USB charger
Everything You Need To Know About Vaping
E-cigarettes have become a popular rage among smokers and non-smokers alike. If you're completely new to the concept, then you'll want to know exactly what you need to do to get the best vaping experience, so let's start with the basics and move up from there.
What Is Vaping?
First and foremost, what is vaping? Vaping essentially means that you inhale vapour from an e-cigarette. The action itself is similar to smoking a traditional cigarette, but in this case, you will inhale a flavoured nicotine liquid. But you must know that you don't have to choose a liquid with nicotine if you don't want to. There are plenty of e-liquid choices that do not contain or contain low levels of nicotine – a popular choice for many leisure vapers. Vaping gives you a tremendous amount of flexibility – allowing you to choose your nicotine level and flavour.
How Does Vaping Work?
E-cigarettes are designed in a way to help you inhale vapour, while allowing you to control your nicotine intake. Consider the following:
· An e-cigarette is powered through a battery source to power the device; a heating coil element that vaporises e-liquid in the atomiser (a small container); and a mouthpiece used to inhale the vapour.
· The vaper inhales this vapour through the mouthpiece, and the e-liquid gets vaporised instantly to produce thick clouds of smoke.
· Vaping requires every part of the system to work together. If any part is missing or out of action, then the process cannot complete.
Some vapers prefer to buy readymade vaping kits consisting of all components together, while others prefer to mix and match different parts depending on their specific needs.
What Vaping Power Do You Need?
The amount of vaping power you need may depend on your experience and preferences. Consider the following:
· Lower powered vaping devices require low to no experience and usually use a small rechargeable battery unless you're using a disposable device. These are light, portable, and are extremely easy to use.
· Medium powered vaping devices require a little bit of experience, while knowledge of battery safety measures is preferable. These batteries can be recharged or replaced and are slightly larger in size than lower powered devices.
· High powered devices require experience and may require multiple batteries. Vapers must have sufficient knowledge of vaping because these devices can be a little more complex to operate and are more heavy-duty than others.
If you're just starting out, you may want to start off with a lower powered device and gradually upgrade as you gain in experience. You will need to look into things like device maintenance, battery safety, and coil cleaning to elongate the shelf life of your vaping device as you start to upgrade.
How Does E-Juice Work In The Vaping Device?
The vape tank or atomiser is a container within the device that is connected to the power source and mouthpiece. A coil is connected to this atomiser to heat up the e-juice to produce smoke from the vaporising action. When you take a hit, the entire device works together to produce clouds of vapour. Every e-cigarette has liquid in different quantities. Smaller devices contain less and larger devices contain more. Here are some ways e-juice works in vaping devices:
· Pre-filled e-juice devices are available that are used once and disposed of. You can get them as pods or cartridges.
· Refillable e-juice devices can be used multiple times or disposed of depending because the coils cannot be replaced and will deteriorate over prolonged use.
· Some devices have refillable juice and replaceable coils which allow you to use them indefinitely.
The key thing to remember is how comfortable you are using a device. Many new vapers prefer to use disposable devices until they can find something they are most comfortable with.
How Much Nicotine Do You Need?
The amount of nicotine in the e-juice will depend on several factors. Consider the following:
· Are you a regular smoker or simply looking at vaping as a casual experience? If you fall in the latter category, then a low-level nicotine e-juice is perfect for you.
· Are you looking at vaping as you do a traditional cigarette? In this case, you might want to choose something with the same nicotine level you are used to.
· Are you interested in just nicotine or the flavours of the e-juice? Some people prefer just the nicotine and may want a higher concentration.
The decision of how much nicotine you need is personal. You will need to consider your own preferences before making a choice.
Vaping can be an exciting experience. Let this guide help you get started.