Everything You Need to Know About E-Liquid

Everything You Need to Know About E-Liquid

What is E-liquid?

E-liquid is also known as e-juice which is a substance that is inserted in a vape pen. It gives flavour to the vapour. The battery provides energy to the vape pen to heat the e-liquid and turn it into a smooth and vapour that is inhaled.

Several e-liquids are available with which you can experiment and mix-match various flavours to explore what you like.

Where to find the best e-liquids?

Several places in the market sell e-liquids but you will not find a better place than Kev’s Vape for getting everything you need for an amazing vape experience. Their e-liquids are of supreme quality and come in a wide variety listed on their website. This is a place where you will find the best e-liquids Australia.

You can get as many as you want and then experiment with the flavours to see what is the best for you. Kev’s Vape has the most diverse set of options to choose from on its website. These are perfectly suited for any kind of taste you have. If you are somebody who can be indecisive, they offer e-liquid packs that have a sample of each flavour. This will avoid you ending up with the full cartage of flavours that you might not like.

If you are looking to minimise the use of traditional cigarettes then e-cigarettes are the way to go. It is very less harmful than traditional cigarettes and comes in a wide variety of flavours to try.

Given below is the list of the most popular e-liquids by Kev’s Vape:

  • E-liquid MB
  • Tobacco e-liquid
  • Strawberry e-liquid
  • Blueberry e-liquid
  • Vanilla e-liquid

The e-liquids by Kev’s Vape usually contain 95% propylene glycol and glycerine, and the rest 5% is flavourings and additives. It is important to note that the ratio between propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine (PG/VG ratio) can differ and depend upon what a person likes. Usually, it is suggested that you go for a 50-50 ratio.

Electronic cigarettes are trending in the market and people are looking for various flavours to try in the e-liquids. Among all the competitors, Kev’s Vape performs the best. It has all the exciting accessories, electronic cigarettes and e-liquids that you need for your amazing vape experience.

If you are looking for the best e-liquids Australia, this is the best place for you. Their e-liquids do not contain any nicotine which has made them immensely popular among vape lovers.


You May Also Like