Ego-LCD starter Kit
Never waste the battery on your e-vapourizer again with the clever eGo-CE4 LCD 1100. Complete with a handy battery saving feature, which locks when you're not using it. When you're ready to vape again, just five clicks of the switch button will resume the battery.
The eGo-CE4 LCD 1100 comes with two 1100mAh eGo-T LCD batteries, two Clearomizers and eliquid.
This e-vapourizer starter kit has everything a beginner or advanced vaper could possibly need. Two 1100mAh eGo-T batteries, two atomisers and five cartridges for your favourite e-liquid flavours.
The eGo-T LCD 1100 display will let you know how much battery life you have left, so you can grab your USB charger or Australian plug, and recharge! Simply snap on your cartridges for an easy and stress-free refill.
How To Protect Your E-Cigarette On A Beach Vacation
So you've decided to take your family and get away for a little while to the coast, along with your trusted e-cigarette to keep you company. And while it is fun to vape, sand and other dirt can get into the device and damage it while you're away. To prevent this from happening, you must find ways to protect it. Here are some tips to help you:
Invest In A Case To Keep The Device Secure And Away From Excessive Moisture
When you go away to the coast, you're going to be dealing with a lot of moisture that can cause premature damage to your e-cigarette device. Prevent this from happening with the following steps:
· Invest in a protective case to secure the device when you're not using it.
· Keep the device away from small children and pets who could open the case and expose it.
· Avoid leaving the device near any open window sills or doorways that are exposed to humid coastal air.
A protective case is a good way to prevent sand and any other dirt from getting into the device. Make sure you zip up the case and tuck it away whenever you don't need it.
Keep The Vaping Device Batteries Protected
While the device must be kept secure in a case, you need to ensure its batteries are also well protected, especially if you are taking it along with you to a pool or to the beach. Consider the following:
· Coastal areas – especially during summers – tend to get very hot so batteries can end up overheating.
· Direct sunlight could cause the batteries to drain out and stop working if exposed.
· Keep the device in a cool, dry place as much as possible so the batteries remain in proper working condition throughout.
· Do not use batteries that are too hot to touch. Wait for them to return to a normal temperature before using the device.
Batteries, like your device, should be kept away from sunlight and in a moisture-proof case to ensure they don't get damaged quickly when you're at the coast.
Keep Your Device Away From Children And Pets
Apart from your kids and pets, keep in mind that you need to also consider other children and animals who may be around the beach or pool area. They tend to get attracted to things they shouldn't have so you'll want to take extra care when you're outside. Consider the following:
· Always carry the device and batteries in the protective case, and only remove it when you actually intend to vape.
· Do not leave an open device on a pool chair or bench as water, sand and other dirt can end up in it.
· Keep the device as high as possible, so that it is beyond the reach of kids and pets when you're away from it.
· Avoid sitting near kids who are playing with buckets of water or near potential waves as the device could end up becoming completely drenched and damaged.
You always want to ensure that the device is beyond the reach of kids and pets – not only for their safety but to protect your device as well.
Wipe Your Device Down Every Day
Even if your vaping device hasn't been exposed to the elements, a good wipe down couldn't hurt. Consider the following:
· Keep a cleaning cloth with you in the case at all times to wipe it in case it gets wet.
· Use the cloth to wipe the device every evening before you go to bed.
· Remove the battery from the device to ensure they don't leak or harm the device when you're not using it.
· Wiping your device every day will remove any excess moisture that sits on it and will protect it for longer.
Any parts that are exposed to sand can be rinsed and wiped immediately to remove dirt and debris from them.
Water and sand are not ideal for e-cigarette devices, but that doesn't have to stop you from going away to the coast for a holiday. Simple measures can help you ensure your device is well protected at all times. Not only will you be able to protect your device on vacation, but you will also be able to use it for as long as possible.